Monday, November 21, 2016

My style of mocing

My Self MOC
Sup guys Burney_Games here, and i decided to go over my style of mocing. Basically i start off with an idea in my head (usually inspired by another mocer IE jang, callanLOF, TTV venom, larnuu, ect)
and sometimes i do it on my own accord, MOCS inspired by fellow MOCers are Maja (inspired by jang), Tango (also inspiered by jang), and the soulless brother (partly inspired by ven), MOCs made on my own accord include Karzahni, tren krom, my rahi mocs, miro, and revenge, Things that I AVOID as much as possible is overly sexual MOCs I believe that a character is not just based on appearance but rather split between appearance and personality, i try to make the characters have a recognizable appearance but also be likable, repeatable, or just strait up evil. Once i have the idea in my head IT'S OFF TO LEGO DIGITAL DESIGNER, and to put my idea into action, i get the model to be as close to my idea as i can. After i finish it I can give them a name, sometimes i use some inspiration from their appearance ( IE vira veers up on her back legs), or i put words into Maori in google translate ( IE miro means spinner in Maori), After that i think a description of their personality and gender, then it's on to the website. So yeah that's my MOCing process i hope you guys take inspiration from this for designing your own MOCs.

2 comments:

  1. When I make LEGO Digital Designer MOCs, I just build until I decide what it is. I made Tahu with red armor, gold armor, silver armor, green armor, clear armor, and completely gold Tahu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tip: take a CCBS body (the medium one with shorter shoulders) and put technic pins on the back on the top, middle, and bottom. Take an inika body and put it on the pins with the shoulders facing away from you

      Delete